<$BlogRSDURL$>
Reading

Hannu Salama: Kosti Herhiläisen perunkirjoitus
Flickr photographs
www.flickr.com
More of my Flickr photos
∙ Current position: Academy of Finland Postdoctoral Researcher, Social and Cultural Anthropology, University of Helsinki
∙ Ph.D. dissertation Neighborhood Shopkeepers in Contemporary South Korea: Household, Work, and Locality available online (E-Thesis publications a the University of Helsinki). For printed copies, please contact me by e-mail.
Contact ∙ Personal
∙ cellular ∙ mail ∙ my del.icio.us bookmarks
∙ my photographs at Flickr
∙ Anthropology at U. of Helsinki
∙ Finnish Anthropological Society
Powered by Blogger

Anthropology, Korean studies and that

∙ Savage Minds
∙ Keywords
∙ Golublog
∙ photoethnography
∙ antropologi.info
∙ Solongseeyoutomorrow
∙ Constructing Amusement
∙ Otherwise
∙ Frog in a Well

Often visited

∙ The Marmot's Hole ∙ Gusts Of Popular Feeling ∙ Sanchon Hunjang ∙ Mark Russell ∙ Language hat ∙ Muninn ∙ gyuhang.net ∙ Sedis ∙ Kemppinen ∙ Jokisipilä ∙ Panun palsta
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Google this blog
∙ Download Hangul Viewer 2002
∙ Download Hangul Office Viewer 2007

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

new design

I had been thinking of a three-column design for Hunjangûi karûch'im for some time, and had also found some templates which looked applicable at Thur's templates, but only after I had given a try for one of Thur Broeders' in a blog I set up for the course I'll give next semester, I decided to use the same for this site as well. One visitor already commented positively on the new outlook - nice to hear that.

And the strikeout line on top of Haloscan comments hopefully conveys my preference that Blogger comments are used instead.

The header photograph of the vicinity of Cheongneung ring road (정릉 내부순환로) in Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, is courtesy of Flying City, and it's one of the six panorama photos depicting the transformation of Seoul, of which I've made a note, what, already two years ago.

Categories at del.icio.us/hunjang: •

Comments to note "new design" (Comments to posts older than 14 days are moderated)

<Anonymous Anonymous> said on 13.4.06 : 

매우 깔끔한 디자인입니다!


Write a Comment