Man dies after drinking snake liquor
|A man aged 68 died on the spot after drinking snake liquor with two friends in Gijang-gun, Busan. The two others are being treated in a hospital for respiratory problems. The man who died had hear problems, and the police is thinking that he died in a heart attack after drinking too much, but the symptoms of the two others may point at some poisoning in the liquor. (Yonhap through Media Daum)
As sad as news like this are, they make me feel some sort of soul connection between people here and Koreans.