<$BlogRSDURL$>
Reading

Hannu Salama: Kosti Herhiläisen perunkirjoitus
Flickr photographs
www.flickr.com
More of my Flickr photos
∙ Current position: Academy of Finland Postdoctoral Researcher, Social and Cultural Anthropology, University of Helsinki
∙ Ph.D. dissertation Neighborhood Shopkeepers in Contemporary South Korea: Household, Work, and Locality available online (E-Thesis publications a the University of Helsinki). For printed copies, please contact me by e-mail.
Contact ∙ Personal
∙ cellular ∙ mail ∙ my del.icio.us bookmarks
∙ my photographs at Flickr
∙ Anthropology at U. of Helsinki
∙ Finnish Anthropological Society
Powered by Blogger

Anthropology, Korean studies and that

∙ Savage Minds
∙ Keywords
∙ Golublog
∙ photoethnography
∙ antropologi.info
∙ Solongseeyoutomorrow
∙ Constructing Amusement
∙ Otherwise
∙ Frog in a Well

Often visited

∙ The Marmot's Hole ∙ Gusts Of Popular Feeling ∙ Sanchon Hunjang ∙ Mark Russell ∙ Language hat ∙ Muninn ∙ gyuhang.net ∙ Sedis ∙ Kemppinen ∙ Jokisipilä ∙ Panun palsta
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Google this blog
∙ Download Hangul Viewer 2002
∙ Download Hangul Office Viewer 2007

Monday, July 12, 2004

Blog block: Science, Technology, Information and Communication committee

Made a list of the members of the Science, Technology, Information and Communication Committee and their e-mail and website adddresses to be used soon in lobbying against the blog block. I took a few looks at the bulleting boards of the individual representatives' sites, and they don't seem to be so trafficed that a message would go unnoticed. I won't post the list, but in case anyone with a good reason in connection with blog censorship would like to have it, I'll send it over.

• Link to the Science, Technology, Information and Communication Committee

Categories at del.icio.us/hunjang: ∙

Comments to note "Blog block: Science, Technology, Information and Communication committee" (Comments to posts older than 14 days are moderated)

<Anonymous Anonymous> said on 13.7.04 : 

Antti,

I think you are the hardest working person on ending this block. As far as I can tell this morning it is over. I'll have to wait and see from the other bloggers in Korea, but I have complete and free access to all typepad, and blogspot blogs.

I did start a phpBB board if you are interested in dropping by http://blinger.org/phpBB2

Thanks so much for your effort.


Write a Comment