<$BlogRSDURL$>
Reading

Hannu Salama: Kosti Herhiläisen perunkirjoitus
Flickr photographs
www.flickr.com
More of my Flickr photos
∙ Current position: Academy of Finland Postdoctoral Researcher, Social and Cultural Anthropology, University of Helsinki
∙ Ph.D. dissertation Neighborhood Shopkeepers in Contemporary South Korea: Household, Work, and Locality available online (E-Thesis publications a the University of Helsinki). For printed copies, please contact me by e-mail.
Contact ∙ Personal
∙ cellular ∙ mail ∙ my del.icio.us bookmarks
∙ my photographs at Flickr
∙ Anthropology at U. of Helsinki
∙ Finnish Anthropological Society
Powered by Blogger

Anthropology, Korean studies and that

∙ Savage Minds
∙ Keywords
∙ Golublog
∙ photoethnography
∙ antropologi.info
∙ Solongseeyoutomorrow
∙ Constructing Amusement
∙ Otherwise
∙ Frog in a Well

Often visited

∙ The Marmot's Hole ∙ Gusts Of Popular Feeling ∙ Sanchon Hunjang ∙ Mark Russell ∙ Language hat ∙ Muninn ∙ gyuhang.net ∙ Sedis ∙ Kemppinen ∙ Jokisipilä ∙ Panun palsta
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Google this blog
∙ Download Hangul Viewer 2002
∙ Download Hangul Office Viewer 2007

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Hangul Viewer 2002

Been already for some time in a possession of Hangul (HWP) documents which I can't open with my age-old version of 97, so I finally decided to seek and download the viewer that I knew was available to read and print hwp documents made with the newer versions. In case someone has been as much behind the times as me: link to the download page of Hangul Viewer 2002.

Update, May 2 2006

The above link to Hangul Viewer is down.
• link to a page where Hangul Viewer 2002 can be downloaded (English installing, English menus).

• Haansoft has released Hangul Viewer 2005 (file name HwpVW2005.exe), in which the menus are all in Korean.

Update, February 16,2009
The above link to Hangul Viewer 2005 is down. Here's a link to the Hangul Viewer 2007 download page: the download page is in Korean, and the downloadable Viewer also has only Korean-language menus. To download the Viewer, click the disk icon. Unfortunately, English-language Hangul Viewer 2007 doesn't seem to exist.



Categories at del.icio.us/hunjang: ∙

Comments to note "Hangul Viewer 2002" (Comments to posts older than 14 days are moderated)

<Anonymous Anonymous> said on 18.4.05 : 

If you want to edit an hwp file in MSword, you can do that as well. Check out my post from April 15, 2004 Opening HWP files in MSword.

<Blogger lawrene> said on 4.8.05 : 

Thank you! I googled "hangul won't open" and found your entry about getting 2002 and it helped immensely!
~Lawrene

<Blogger ounbbl> said on 26.11.07 : 

I am having a problem to import a HWP text or file into MS Word. (I am using Windows XP and Vista).
Any help can I find?

Thanks.

Oun.


Write a Comment