<$BlogRSDURL$>
Reading

Hannu Salama: Kosti Herhiläisen perunkirjoitus
Flickr photographs
www.flickr.com
More of my Flickr photos
∙ Current position: Academy of Finland Postdoctoral Researcher, Social and Cultural Anthropology, University of Helsinki
∙ Ph.D. dissertation Neighborhood Shopkeepers in Contemporary South Korea: Household, Work, and Locality available online (E-Thesis publications a the University of Helsinki). For printed copies, please contact me by e-mail.
Contact ∙ Personal
∙ cellular ∙ mail ∙ my del.icio.us bookmarks
∙ my photographs at Flickr
∙ Anthropology at U. of Helsinki
∙ Finnish Anthropological Society
Powered by Blogger

Anthropology, Korean studies and that

∙ Savage Minds
∙ Keywords
∙ Golublog
∙ photoethnography
∙ antropologi.info
∙ Solongseeyoutomorrow
∙ Constructing Amusement
∙ Otherwise
∙ Frog in a Well

Often visited

∙ The Marmot's Hole ∙ Gusts Of Popular Feeling ∙ Sanchon Hunjang ∙ Mark Russell ∙ Language hat ∙ Muninn ∙ gyuhang.net ∙ Sedis ∙ Kemppinen ∙ Jokisipilä ∙ Panun palsta
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Google this blog
∙ Download Hangul Viewer 2002
∙ Download Hangul Office Viewer 2007

Thursday, June 08, 2006

trackback from Blue House

I removed the Haloscan trackback from the post footer some time ago, as no trackbacks seemed to be sent, and I wanted to keep the footer in one line, to which it didn't fit. So I just checked my trackbacks after a long time, and found this interesting trackback ping from March 17, which goes back to an entry called 《1》 기적과 절망, 두 개의 대한민국 ("Miracle and desperation, two Koreas") in... 청와대 블로그, or Blue House blog, kept under the auspices of Roh Moo-hyun, the president of the Republic of Korea. The entry to which the trackback is linked is about the polarization of the Korean society, a topic which I have treated every now and then. Funny thing is that I have no idea to which entry this trackback is sent, and I have no idea whether some Blue House staff blogger has really sent the trackback or someone's been able to do a prank, but an interesting episode anyway.

Categories at del.icio.us/hunjang: ∙

Comments to note "trackback from Blue House" (Comments to posts older than 14 days are moderated)

<Anonymous Anonymous> said on 16.6.06 : 

Wasn't me.


Write a Comment