<$BlogRSDURL$>
Reading

Hannu Salama: Kosti Herhiläisen perunkirjoitus
Flickr photographs
www.flickr.com
More of my Flickr photos
∙ Current position: Academy of Finland Postdoctoral Researcher, Social and Cultural Anthropology, University of Helsinki
∙ Ph.D. dissertation Neighborhood Shopkeepers in Contemporary South Korea: Household, Work, and Locality available online (E-Thesis publications a the University of Helsinki). For printed copies, please contact me by e-mail.
Contact ∙ Personal
∙ cellular ∙ mail ∙ my del.icio.us bookmarks
∙ my photographs at Flickr
∙ Anthropology at U. of Helsinki
∙ Finnish Anthropological Society
Powered by Blogger

Anthropology, Korean studies and that

∙ Savage Minds
∙ Keywords
∙ Golublog
∙ photoethnography
∙ antropologi.info
∙ Solongseeyoutomorrow
∙ Constructing Amusement
∙ Otherwise
∙ Frog in a Well

Often visited

∙ The Marmot's Hole ∙ Gusts Of Popular Feeling ∙ Sanchon Hunjang ∙ Mark Russell ∙ Language hat ∙ Muninn ∙ gyuhang.net ∙ Sedis ∙ Kemppinen ∙ Jokisipilä ∙ Panun palsta
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Google this blog
∙ Download Hangul Viewer 2002
∙ Download Hangul Office Viewer 2007

Friday, May 11, 2007

dissertation defense

Today I have the public defense of my dissertation, in case someone's been wondering why I haven't been making much notes here lately. Just wondering whether I've prepared myself well enough.

Comments to note "dissertation defense" (Comments to posts older than 14 days are moderated)

<Blogger Joel> said on 11.5.07 : 

Though I know you don't need it, I just wanted to wish you good luck and say congratulations. I'm sure it's been a long process of research and I for one and glad for the portions of it you've shared with us.

<Anonymous Anonymous> said on 11.5.07 : 

May you have everything you need to make this day successful.

<Anonymous Anonymous> said on 11.5.07 : 

Additional best wishes and reader support. Good luck!


Write a Comment